Struggling to think of keywords for your website copy?
Want to appear high up Google’s online searches?
Need blog topics that your customers are actually looking for?
You need comprehensive keyword research to determine those keyword phrases to help rise you up Google’s ranks
Trying to write your website words without having a clue what your ideal keywords are is like trying to brush your hair in a wind tunnel.
It’s pointless and it won’t have the desired result!
Instead, you can do extensive keyword research and find out exactly what keyword phrases you should be trying to rank for, by using metrics such as keyword difficulty, cost per click, and volume.
Don’t waste time wondering what your ideal clients are typing into Google. Conduct your own keyword research and tailor your website words to match.
What you’ll get
fill in your business details
A 30-minute Zoom call to discuss further
Checking metrics and results
A list of phrases to use for your website and blogs
Why do I need keyword research?
Knowing the desired keywords for your business should be your number one priority when it comes to writing your marketing words
Keyword research done right can show you what your ideal clients are actually searching for versus what you think they’re looking for
Keyword research means you can target different keywords on different pages of your website so Google can rank them higher
Keyword research can give you heaps of future blog post titles that are going to have the best chance of ranking in Google searches
It’s as easy as one, two, lasso…
Decide to blow the competition out the water and start ranking higher on Google searches
Click the BUY NOW button and we’ll start with a consult and briefing form
Get your detailed report, optimise your copy, and start out-ranking all your competitors
Your website is getting traffic, it’s just not selling much
It could be a problem with your message not resonating with your ideal client. Or your site navigation could be too confusing for your visitors. Or your keywords don’t match what your audience is searching for on Google.
Or a mix of all three.
An audit is a great place to start if you don’t feel 100% confident in your website’s performance.
And even if you do, peace of mind is priceless.
You think SEO is too difficult and time-consuming
It’s true; SEO (search engine optimisation) is a lively one. It’s made up of many moving parts, and ever-changing algorithms. There’s so much to get your head around and if you’re not careful, it can consume you.
But, it’s essential for the life of your business.
I concentrate on the most basic, but most essential, and most simple SEO options and spell out to you exactly what you need to focus on for maximum results.
Do yourself a favour and leave the wrangling to me. You’ll have all gain and none of the pain.
Does your website suck harder than a cribber on crack? Book a website audit and sort out that suckiness today.
What you get when you book a website audit
- A written, easy-to follow report concentrating on your homepage and important pages of your website 100% 100%
- An understanding of how to improve your website EVEN FURTHER for >leads and >sales 100% 100%
- A feeling of accomplishment and empowerment that you’re doing something proactive to help your business 100% 100%
- A HASSLE-FREE, PAINLESS expert service (all it takes is a click of a button) 100% 100%
- Compliments and impressed clients saying they chose you because they found your website on Google/it really resonated with them (if you do the work) 100% 100%
- Fluff and crappy, useless suggestions 01% 01%
- Ongoing help and support to make sure you benefit fully from a 4-stage website vetting 100% 100%
- BONUS: Suggestions for further marketing strategies to grow your business and sales 100% 100%
AND AN EXTRA, EXTRA BONUS FOR YOU, ACTION-TAKER...
Even the best advice and guidance will be as much use as a chocolate teapot if not actioned.
The next best step after a website audit is to implement the recommended changes and tweak things where needed.
And that often takes a bit of encouragement and accountability.
I offer my 1-1 60-minute accountability and get-it-done call at a 50% discounted rate to all website audit clients, so we can work through things together, brainstorm strategies and make the audit COUNT!
It’s the only way to benefit from my hugely valuable 1-1 service at such an affordable price so take advantage and get yourself booked in for my 4-stage vetting of your website TODAY.
PREVIOUS HAPPILY VETTED CLIENTS
I recommend The Copy Jockey for a website audit!
Sarah carried out a Copy and SEO fundamentals audit on my website, and I couldn’t be happier.
The information Sarah gave me was so useful and I’ve started to put a lot of her suggestions in place, and I can already see how much better my website looks!
I have had reviews in the past on websites but none that hit the mark as well as you have. I highly recommend your services.
Very extensive review of my website and suggestions to improve all the “stuff” that the technically challenged don’t even know exist!
The information Sarah provided has helped me optimise my website in many ways. My SEO is now getting results and the overall look is much more appealing to my customer base.
4-STAGE VETTINGEquine website audit
- Personalised audit of your homepage and other important pages with a written report for you to keep and refer to when needed
- Experienced look at your keywords, how you use them, and whether they’re ranking in online searches
- Expert opinion on your message and copy and if it’s attracting and converting your ideal client
- A deep look at your off-page SEO and recommendations on where to pull your socks up
- Simple but strong recommendations of changes to make to improve your website’s performance
- Help and accountability afterwards to make sure you reeeealllly benefit from this service
- Peace of mind and a feeling of relief knowing that your website is working hard
- BONUS A look at your current marketing and suggestions on future marketing strategies going forward
- EXTRA BONUS A 1-1 help and accountability call at a huge 50% discount so we can make sure you take action after this audit
Questions you may have
How do I book?
Simply click on any one of the yellow buy now buttons on this page, send me a message, and I’ll be in touch and get your website vetted for you asap (within 48 hours of payment).
Do you need anything from me?
No, just your website address obviously, but you can give me that when you book. If you wanted to go deeper and examine your analytics, or anything to do with your marketing, we can discuss that as a further service after this initial audit.
Why do you want new clients to book a 4-stage vetting for their website?
Much of what I do for clients starts with a website, so unless you don’t have a website yet, it’s the obvious place to start for me to get a good grasp on your business, the copy you’re using, your messaging, your current marketing strategies…
What pages will you look at on my website?
I look at your main one, your homepage. Plus I look at your About page, which is vitally important too and the second-most visited on a website. I may also look at other pages, such as service pages for a service-based business, or product pages for a product-based business.
Want them galloping to your door? Find your ideal keyword phrases and watch as your website gallops up the search results